After one little warning... no way!  You'll have to do a lot better (worse?)
than that to get kicked off.

> I frankly don't care. I consider his behavoir infantile and I'll
> treat him that way. If you're looking for an apology, you won't get a
> serious one. I'll just be sarcastic, I'm afraid.

No apology hoped for or expected.  I'm just aiming to be equitable, so that
no one can claim that they've been singled out regarding personal attacks.

> I'll treat fairly with anyone who treats fairly with me. He's been
> abusive, stupid and now proposes to try to SELL my words. I won't
> stand for it. Period.
>
> I'd be willing to discuss WHY I - and my friends - feel so strongly
> about it off-list.

I've earned a lot of money from my writings over the years, so I don't take
this very lightly, either.  My intent is that these messages stay in the
medium in which I post them.

Nick