Deborah Harrell wrote:
--- Ticia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
Empire magazine suggests we start lobbying for Best
Supporting Actor for Andy Serkis who did the voice (and body movements).
I wholeheartedly agree, the voice was brilliant and exactly as I'd imagined
it reading the book. Maybe it's time for a new Oscar for Best Voiceover
Work? (now that there's an Oscar for Best Animated Feature).

It was perfect, with his 'gollum!' becoming a type of
nervous habit, like some speakers clearing their
throats with stage fright...

Must See It Again Maru
Definitely. Can't wait for the DVD!

Following Marvin's link:
> There's a good interview with Jackson & Co. at:
> http://www.greencine.com/article?action=view&articleID=62&;
to the "Gollum" page at:
http://www.greencine.com/article?action=view&articleID=62&pageID=109
there's an interview witn Andy Serkis, and it turns out he acted out the whole part physically on set, not just the voice, he was actually there playing opposite all his costars! So I guess a Best Supporting Actor award would definitely be on

Ticia ',:)