I am sorry that I was unaware of the prior debate; I
wasn't a member then.  Had I known this particular
text was a sore point, I would not have brought it up;
I happened to read a snippet in my science digest re:
the committee, and did a minigoogle which turned up
the article I posted.

If someone cares to offlist me with any other
'flamers,' I will deal with them - if at all - more
circumspectly.

Some of today's posts in this thread are not in the
spirit of IAAMOAC, re: personal attacks.  :(

Debbi