At 13:04 2-3-2003 +0000, Jose Ortiz wrote:

I'd love to have one, but I'm afraid the electricity bill would be too high. Playing the Holodeck version of games such as Half-Life or Unreal would make gaming so much more... interesting... :-)

Not to mention the Holodeck Interactive Edition of the _Kama Sutra_...
<GRIN>

Jeroen "So many games, so little time" van Baardwijk

Makes you wonder where did Wesley Crusher spend his free time, after he was done saving the Enterprise.

He'd probably get (and make use of) his share of Holodeck access -- but I'm not sure if I really *want* to know what kind of programs a kid of his age would be running there...

Jeroen "XXX" van Baardwijk