Jon Gabriel wrote:

> >From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >Subject: Re: Pregnancy update   ...um Dor-hinuf's
> >Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 14:15:52 EDT
> >
> >In a message dated 5/27/2003 10:47:23 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
> >[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> >
> > > I had my first (but not my last) ultrasound exam with this pregnancy.
> > >
> > >  Both twin girls are fine so far.
> >
> >Yesterday I had just emailed off to our good Dr. Brin the idea that hoons
> >could tell the sex of an unborn child from the sounds that it makes while
> >still
> >in the womb.
> >
> >That or a hoon's unble is so strong that they can do their own type of
> >ultrasound scan.
> >
> >At a hoonish birth, a chorus of midwives all umble "Come on out and greet
> >the world."
>
> Baby Spines.  Mother's Soft Belly Tissue.
>
> I sense disaster on the wind.
>
> Yikes.

Baby porcupine quills are soft enough at birth for *that* not to be a
problem.  That might be one of those things where the texture changes
radically once things have dried out.

Baby anything-with-a-horn have very small horns at birth, or the horns
don't grow in until after birth (so's you have the helpless infant
problem, but still not as bad as humans do).

> Jon
> GSV How do Hoons translate "Cesaerian Section"?

Aigh!

        Julia