Not to get into the "Why SUV's suck" argument, smaller vehicles are safer
for _other_ drivers. America has started an arms race for defense on the
road, buying bigger and bigger vehicles to protect against the other big
vehicles. I am all in favor of speed restrictions on larger vehicles, since
it is clear that they require more stopping distance. There are already
speed restrictions on tractor trucks on national freeways.
I get really pissed when I see large trucks and SUV drivers driving their
vehicle like it they were Mario Andretti.

Nerd From Hell