Hamas is now threatening foreigners in Israel. It has warned them to leave.
Obviously, they have no intention of giving a shit who is killed in their
attacks - Israeli, Palestinian, Arab, foreigner - it's all the same to them.

So where are those scumbag European handwringers who scream whenever Israel
does anything that happens to hurt a Palestinian? Does anyone think a single
one of them will raise their voice even the tiniest bit to say, "Um...that's not
very nice of Hamas and we wish they would refrain from indiscriminately
bombing"? Of course not.

If it's not necessarily anti-Semitism to criticize Israeli actions (and I
certainly don't think it necessarily is), then what is keeping these filth from
criticizing Hamas equally? Now *THAT* I am convinced certainly IS
anti-Semitism. (And no semantic games, please, about how the Arabs are themselves
Semites.
We all know what "anti-Semitism" means.)

Tom Beck

www.prydonians.org
www.mercerjewishsingles.org

"I always knew I'd see the first man on the Moon. I never dreamed I'd see the
last." - Dr Jerry Pournelle