On Thu, Jun 12, 2003 at 01:25:17PM -0700, Jan Coffey wrote:

> --- Erik Reuter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 10:55:07PM -0700, Jan Coffey wrote:
> >
> > > It is important however not to neglect the benefit of intuition. Using
> > > anecdotal evidence is often appropriate when making decisions,
> > > especially in the formation of hypothesis.
> > >
> > > I think I am paraphrasing Feynman himself, but perhaps not. Anyway,
> > > what are the chances?
> >
> > This one.
> >

> I don't know. perhaps I was, but perhaps not. I just didn't want to be
> paraphrasing someone without acknowledging that I might be.

Sounds rather imprecise to me (joke).

I was just thinking about it, and it occurred to me that despite having
read a lot of (and about) Feynman, I couldn't recall reading what you
(possibly) attribute to him. But he wrote a lot, so I could have missed
it or forgotten.

--
"Erik Reuter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       http://www.erikreuter.net/