Ronn!Blankenship wrote:

> The current spate of multiple copies of multiple messages to the private
> accounts of everyone on the list started after _one_ mention of Jeroen in a
> list message.  Is it realistic to expect that no one will ever mention his
> name again, even in a neutral or even positive context?

I certainly wish this would happen. The guy has been removed from the list
after literally gazillions of electrons have been wasted discussing his
behaviour.

Suggestion to Nick: Set up a filter that automatically rejects any message
with that particular keyword in it. Probably reduce list traffic by half,
but would remove an awful lot of aggravation as new people to the list who
have not been through all the hoohah take up the cudgels on his behalf. When
will we (me included) learn?

Regards, Ray.