At 10:27 AM 6/27/03 -0700, Jan Coffey wrote:

--- Damon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >? Not my my circles it isn't out of fasion at all. In fact the latest
> tribal
> >newspaper has several stories on wariors who are serving in the middle
> east.
> >What would the "good reason" be?
>
> Umm, an indian fighter is one who fights indians!

Ha! Is an unlaufull comantant one who combants unlaufulls?
Fright Liner, sawdust, styrophome or other such packing material used to line
fright.
Punk Rocker, one who gives comfort and consolment to punks
American railroader, one who railroads americans.

English is such a consistent language . . .

The Tough Coughed As He Went Through The Rough Thoroughly Enough Maru

-- Ronn :)

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds"
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882), in "Self Reliance" (1841)