Jon Gabriel wrote:

> Honestly, it was just something that popped into my head during lunch.  It's
> not earthshatteringly important by any means.  I just personally find the
> irrational/rational/religion/sports/atheist/fundamentalist thread somewhat
> snoozeworthy. :)  'course, that's just my opinion.

Speaking of sports, anyone else following the Tour de France?  If anyone
who knows more about cycling than I do (which isn't very much, aside
from having read Lance Armstrong's _It's Not About the Bike_ and knowing
where his house near Lake Austin is and thinking he's just incredible)
and would like to give me analyses off-list (unless there's a general
clamor for it to be on-list), I'd be keenly interested.  :)

        Julia