On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 03:01:20PM -0700, Deborah Harrell wrote:

> Hey!  What about the astronomy example I gave in my first post this
> thread:
>
> "And for an even longer timeframe from observance to 'scientific
> revision,' look at the change from an Earth-centered to a sun-centered
> system! :) "

Not a good comparison. If we looked at the sun and planets but never
realized they were moving at all, then maybe you would have a point.

The problem is that you are comparing a situation where we have a lot
of measurements and interaction with the element of interest and have
found NOTHING to support your claim, with various things that were based
on interpretation of data that did exist and just required further
refinement. NOTHING does not equal SOMETHING.

--
"Erik Reuter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       http://www.erikreuter.net/