--- Dan Minette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

You don't know me, or my friends, my experiences, or obviously my sympathies
to those who have endured this type of crulty and evil.

I seem to have struck an emotional chord with you and I appologize if that
has made you angry at me, or hurt.

I do realize that there are many who are abused and attacked. I am not
suggesting otherwise. I am, however, suggesting that the stats are scued to
make the situation (as far as male perpitrators) seem more widespread than it
is.

Not that it is not a problem mind you.

There is also a distinct lack of data in these numbers about what part of
society the perpitrators come from.

Besides, if the numbers are so greate, wouldn't it seem wise for possible
victems to carry a leathal weapon?

=====