> --- Deborah Harrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > --- Dan Minette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > <snippage>
> > >
> > > Both women and men have been surveyed and about 1
> > > in 4 women have been the victim of a sexual assult,
> > > and about 1 in 7 men.
> > >
> > > Now, this is slightly old data, and I wouldn't be
> > > shocked if its down to 1
> > > in 5 women or 1 in 10 men.

On more thing. I had a friend who left a movie theater where the bathroom
line was about 20 men long. He went out back to the enclosed trash dumpster
telling us that he had to pee right their. He went in the head high enclosure
faced a cornder and began to releive himself. An 11 or 12 year old girl
overheard him asking for us to wait for him and ran through our group waiting
at the enclosure entrance. Her mother watched as she did this. She went
inside the enclosure and got close enough to my friend that she could get an
eyefull.

My friend was arasted for sexual assult. The mother pressed charges. He is
no-longer my friend, and I do not know what became of him. But he spend
several years in jail, and has everyone in every neigborhood he moves into
told that he is a sex offender. We use to go door to door with the police
report from the case allowing everyone to read exactly what he did. If these
numbers you are using include cases like my friends then the numbers are
rediculous.

Be ware the next time you really really have to pee. Do it in your pants.
That's what the judge told him to do.

=====