http://quizilla.com/users/dunkelza/quizzes/Which%20Heinlein%20Book%20Should%20You%20Have%20Been%20A%20Character%20In%3F/
> or
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?L100121A4

Well after the first pass:

You belong in Time Enough For Love. You are older than you look. Your wit and
wisdom are prized by others. People throw themselves on you, begging to be
with you.

But then after I went back and put in my second choices:

You belong in Starship Troopers. Your idea of a good time is bouncing across
an alien battlefield blasting the foes of humanity into extinction.

ah, Heinlein

=====