At 05:58 PM 9/12/2003 -0400, you wrote:
Another one of those quizzes for everyone's categorization pleasure:

Which Heinlein Book Should You Have Been A Character In?
http://quizilla.com/users/dunkelza/quizzes/Which%20Heinlein%20Book%20Should%20You%20Have%20Been%20A%20Character%20In%3F/
or
http://makeashorterlink.com/?L100121A4

I got:
You belong in The Moon is a Harsh Mistress. You value freedom above all else. You would fight and die for your family and your home.

I think The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress is one of the few Heinlein books I haven't read, unfortunately.

You belong in I Will Fear No Evil. Your body is your prison, and you would trade everything you have, even your sex, for a new lease on life.

I don't remember reading this, but I have read most of his books. Must have been the "I'm so tired" answer.

Kevin T. - VRWC
Who is very, very tired right now