From: "Jim Sharkey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I got Time Enough for Love also. What's it about? I'm afraid my Heinlein exposure has been minimal.

Time Enough For Love is from Heinlein's "Dirty Old Man" stage of his career. From what I remember, it's mostly about Lazarus Long, the world's oldest man, and his assorted exploits (LL can also be found in some of Heinlein's other books.) This book got me in hot water when my then-girlfriend borrowed it from me and was highly disturbed when she got to the part where LL went back in time and had an affair with his own mother (but no, he doesn't sire himself).