From: Ronn!Blankenship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Outlandish but exceedingly fun.
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 17:28:42 -0600

At 10:40 AM 12/16/03, Travis Edmunds wrote:
Also, the planet killer seems to be somewhat of a last ditch effort, to create something so powerful as to be impervious to the Borg and just about anything else (it had a neutronium hull).

Forget the neutronium hull. What I want is some of the stuff they used to brace the interior so the neutronium hull wouldn't collapse into a solid sphere under its own weight and self-gravity. Now _that_ has to be strong stuff . . .

-- Ronn! :)

I'm pretty sure that's a highly improbable scenario. Isn't gravity based on size and not weight? If so, then I should also point out that the planet killer isn't THAT big. So the neutronium may be dense enough to create a few engineering problems, but the gravitational pull would technically be too weak to cause problems, right?

-Travis just a thought Edmunds...

The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca