At 07:13 AM 2/28/04, Travis Edmunds wrote:

From: Ronn!Blankenship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: A few new words of which this list is in need
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 18:07:10 -0600

At 04:05 PM 2/27/04, Travis Edmunds wrote:

Biology taking precedence over society. And take some solace in the fact that we can't escape biology.

Isn't that essentially the same answer some are giving about SSM (and SS activity in general)?

Insert Tab "A" Into Slot "B" Maru

-- Ronn! :)

Hey! Call me stupid, but I'm not following you Ron...

Their argument being that "biology" dictates that you are born with either tab "A" or slot "B".* Biology designed tab "A" to fit into slot "B", and biology didn't design two tab "A"s or two slot "B"s to fit together, therefore that takes precedence over everything else, or, IOW, those who engage in SS activity are trying to escape biology by attempting to fit parts together which were not designed by biology to fit together.

(*Ignoring the relatively small number born with something not clearly identifiable as either a tab or a slot.)

Euphemisms 'R' Us Maru

-- Ronn! :)