Dan wrote:

I've been rather busy, though, fighting for the proposition that there is an intrinsic problem with prostitution that won't go away simply
by changing societies attitudes towards the activity.

Everything has intrinsic problems, methinks, though some are less important than others. But some things that we embrace wholeheartedly have very serious problems - automobile transportation for instance.

The question (in my mind anyway) isn't weather or not there are problems but how best we deal with those problems.

--
Doug