On Feb 13, 2005, at 3:40 PM, Damon Agretto wrote:

I think in the old series the Cylons were the robotic soldiers of a dead race. IIRC the "original" Cylons were lizards or something...

My recall of it's vague too, but I believe the centurions had only one brain lobe and the Imperious Leader had three; there was a two-lobed version that never appeared in the series as well.

(This is from one of the books, actually.)

There was something about the Cylons that made me think of Daleks, and it might have had something to do with degenerate mutations. Also, didn't they spend an inordinate amount of time watching Fox News Channel?

-- Warren Ockrassa, Publisher/Editor, nightwares Books http://books.nightwares.com/ Current work in progress "The Seven-Year Mirror" http://www.nightwares.com/books/ockrassa/Flat_Out.pdf