Ronn!Blankenship wrote:
At 10:10 AM Sunday 12/4/2005, Julia Thompson wrote:

I'm not going to jump into the Iraq debate except to ask for clarifications. I have too many other things

Would that number be "3"?

Well, after Dan's outpatient procedure on Tuesday, it was more like "4" for a few days there. :P Plus there's a room that needs to be cleaned out, half a garage that needs to be cleaned out, and as much of this as possible done by noon on Saturday.

Suffice to say, my RL is going to be just a leeeeetle hectic for the next few days. (Probably not going to let up until a day or two after Christmas, actually. I think I want to declare the 27th "reading day" and just encourage everyone to spend as much time as possible with books. Tommy will love that as long as he gets read aloud to often enough.)

on my plate at the moment that are more important to me than formulating arguments one way or another for anything having to do with that. (People currently not caring for several small children will probably have a different set of priorities, as they should.)

        Julia