Jim Sharkey wrote:
Julia Thompson wrote:
The wedding dress I could have danced in all day, but the shoes were not at all kind to my feet.

I was amazed at how Charlene wore hers for over 10 hours without complaining. Her only complaint that whole day was her brothers - who are prone to *serious* flop sweat - wanting to dance with her. :)

Though she did have a complaint that night when I walked into the hotel and looked at her puzzled at she stood at the threshold behind me, for some reason not coming in. It was pretty funny. I did make up for my brain lapse later, though.

Jim
It's nice and cool in this doghouse Maru

Nice and cool is usually good.  :)

Dan remembered that detail. Getting through the door was a bit awkward, though. (HINT: do NOT bang the bride's elbow on the doorframe. Watch out for that particular problem, if she's as klutzy as I am, it could really be a problem. Seriously.)

        Julia