From: Dave Land <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Nick and I just got back from lunch at Armadillo Willy's, a rib joint here in Silicon Valley, where we always order the Kids' Ribs plate -- a reasonable amount of food for a reasonable price. Not only do they allow us non-kids to order the kid-sized portion, they throw in an adult-sized drink for free because they like us.

Dave
The Downtown Waterfront Marriott in Portland, Oregon got really, really sticky about that. My roommate at Orycon and I ended up ordering miniature cheeseburgers in the sports bar and splitting the plate, and even enduring the TV. I thought the little restaurants and snack places nearby would be where we ate, but no, it's downtown - they close after lunch on Friday.

We also ate in the Hospitality Suite and room parties. You can guess how many snacks we had as opposed to meals!