> On Behalf Of jon louis mann

> the lurker who introduced me to the brinlist took a couple
> years before he finally decided the neo-cons were an
> aberration.

The "neo-cons" you speak of might be an aberration but I think Brin-L is
poorer for their absence.  There is only so long you can be interested
in preaching to the choir.  I'm mostly a lurker myself.  I rarely, if
ever, have much to add to the discussion.  But I learn a lot from what I
do read.  I miss the exchange of radically different ideas.  I may not
have agreed with much (or anything) that some of them said but I enjoyed
listening to their arguments and getting insight on how their minds
work.  Back in the run-up to Gulf War II, I had my mind largely changed
by the debates between Dan and others.

  - jmh

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
privileged information or otherwise protected by law. Any unauthorized review,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message.