I guess it depends on what the point is.  But, since you mentioned it, the
latest numbers for per capita that I could find have the greatest per capita
users, in order from 2005 as:

Gibraltar         155.76
Virgin Islands,  U.S.   147.68
Qatar   61.94
Netherlands Antilles    50.20
Bahrain 36.58
Trinidad and Tobago     35.51
United Arab Emirates    33.73
Kuwait  32.84
Singapore       30.25
Luxembourg      26.79
Australia       20.24
United States   20.14
Canada  19.24
Brunei  17.84
Netherlands     16.44

I actually didn't realize that Luxembourg was such an offender.

My point, though, is that we are fast approaching a time where the West can
cut their per capita output by 50% and the total emission numbers will still
increase....because China is exceeding the predicted rate of increase which
will have it alone emitting twice the total of the US and EU in 20 years.

My point is that any slowing of this trend will require an energy source
that is cheap by China's standards...otherwise they won't use it.

China is doing nothing that the UK, Australia, the US, etc. didn't do on the
way up the economic ladder. So, I didn't mean to assess blame, just point
out that global warming is becoming an issue that is outside the control of
the West.

Dan M.