Dave Land wrote:

>> Why do people join Facebook, when it's owned
>> by sociopaths and perverts?
>
> Well, of course the sociopaths and perverts to which
> you refer are not on my friends list, so they don't
> have any meaningful impact on my Facebook experience.

I mean "own" in the sense of ownership, not the game-world
newspeak own.

> And as to others who may actually enjoy the company
> of sociopaths and perverts: who are you to judge? :-)

It's not the people that join that are sociopaths
and perverts, it's the people that control the site
that are sociopaths and perverts.

Only a sociopath and pervert can think that
breastfeeding is pornography. It's disrespectful
to breastfeeding (and to pornography too, but wfc?)

All the billions that g*vernments invest all the
time to make mothers breastfeed, and those sociopaths
and perverts create a Social Network that criminalizes
it. They should be exiled to Antarctica.

Alberto Monteiro