>A business decision that injures public health.

Were facebook the internet, you might have something. But, I just typed
breastfeeding videos into google, and got a zillion hits, checked the first
one, and found a site with over a score of videos.  Some had nothing to do
with public health; others could be helpful.  It took me 10 seconds to get
there.

How in the world does changing 10,001 sites with breastfeeding available to
10,000 do much of anything? It's like criticizing the food channel for not
carrying cancer self-check instructions.

Dan M.