On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 9:57 PM, Christopher Sean Morrison
<brl...@mac.com> wrote:
> We need everyone to help out to make this happen, so please see the prior
> e-mail.  You can help reviewing patches, get the website and docs set up,
> and identify projects that can be broken down into sets of 2-hour tasks.

I am up for the website. We earlier talked about syncing live website
with latest stable code from repositories, is it already in place ?
That would really make things more manageable and easy.

--
Inderpreet Singh

Ekoankar Sahai
ishwerdas.com