On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 12:03 AM, Hitesh Sofat <sofathit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am working on these tasks. I have almost done these tasks and
> tomorrow i will put this work online.

Really glad to know that! Thanks :).

Regarding universal menu that sits at top of both wordpress and wiki,
you can steal it from wiki theme,

HTML code is at top here
https://github.com/BRL-CAD/brl-cad-wiki/blob/master/BrlCad.skin.php
(look for header)

and sass is at
https://github.com/BRL-CAD/brl-cad-wiki/blob/master/sass/partials/modules/_navigation.scss

Let me know if you need any help converting it into CSS.
This menu is complete, responsive and doesn't have CSS issues that we
see in current menus hosted at wp and wiki.

@Jacob, are we building the wiki theme again from scratch ?

--
Inderpreet Singh

Ekoankar Sahai