On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 11:28 AM, Param Hanji <param.catchch...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've managed to accelerate "librt/primitives/epa". I now need to create an
> ID for it in "primitives/rt.cl". It's okay if I define it with ID 40
> right(on line 94)?
>
> I've also made changes to "primitives/common.cl", "librt/CMakeLists.txt",
> "primitives/primitive_util.c" and "primitives/epa/epa.c". Are there any
> other changes required?

Not that I can think of. Test the code (e.g. inside mged type 'make epa
epa'; then render it with 'rt' with and without OpenCL acceleration). Can
you get us a screenshot?

Once everything is working ok you can create a patch in unified diff format
e.g. with 'diff -Nurd' and then submit it to the BRL-CAD patch tracker at:
https://sourceforge.net/p/brlcad/patches/

All the best,
-Vasco Costa