Um running 'rt' gives me a message "view does not exist". The same message
is displayed if I try any other primitive(like ell, sph as well). So maybe,
it's an installation issue? However 'make check' gave me no errors.

Also, I can't get a GUI to work. 'mged' starts and offers to attach either
a text file or a null. But that's not an issue as I'm fine working with the
command line. Just want to know how I can view the trace.

Best,
Param Hanji