On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 7:32 AM, Param Hanji <param.catchch...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> Currently the blank screen issue happens only with EPA. The others work
> fine.

So it doesn't happen with EHY anymore? It's kind of weird because this
should have been fixed with the patch I made to invoke the normal
generation function only once per hit point.

This is the offending line from ehy_shot.cl:ehy_norm() which caused the
issue:

            hitp->hit_vpriv.x = scale;

Because it modifies vpriv if you do a second normal computation you get
bogus results.