hello. pleas read https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/62057?opened=28985&type%5B0%5D=&sev%5B0%5D=&due%5B0%5D=&cat%5B0%5D=&status%5B0%5D=open&percent%5B0%5D=&reported%5B0%5D=

03.12.2019 11:12, Felix G. пишет:
Hello,
interesting! I had the same problem several weeks ago. If anyone has a
solution I'll buy him/her a beer if possible.
Cheers,
Felix

Am Di., 3. Dez. 2019 um 06:49 Uhr schrieb Tage Johansson <frans.t...@gmail.com>:
Hello,

I have successfully installed brltty on my raspberry pi with arch linux
arm through the official brltty package for arch linux arm. For some
reason, espeak isn't working on arch linux arm, but espeak-ng does. But
for some other reason, espeak-ng isn't working together with brltty. I
have uncomment the line in brltty which enables espeak-ng and set
autospeak to yes, but I'm still not hearing any sound. I've tested
espeak-ng and it works if I run it from the command line, both as user
and root.

Any suggestions how to proceed? I can build brltty from source if
someone just tells me how to configure it so it includes espeak-ng. Or
if this is a bug in brltty, I'm willing to help with testing so that
brltty can work with espeak-ng in the future.

Best regards,

Tage