Hi Dave,

Thanks for the quick response.

May be I should setup a dev environment myself first to experiment a bit, but I'm slightly puzzled about the docs. What should I do if I want to create a x86 python module? Should I go with Cygwin or min-GW, and should it be explicitly X86 or can X64 builds of either cygwin or MinGW perfectly create X86 modules?

Cheers,

Leonard