Hi Samuel,

That is lovely! I'm happy to give that a try if I can get the Python bindings to build, though having a hard time with that. The windows building docs contain several suggestions for build environment. Ideally I'd use something that is as close as possible to the environment Dave uses for release builds.

Cheers,

Leoanrd