Dear Arthur,

Many thanks for your interesting response! You did send it only to me
personnally so I quote it below so that everybody can read it and then I
reply, below.

Arthur BREUNEVAL (2018/03/04 19:12 +0100):
> Hello Shérab,
> I personally read books in TXT format, with the internal editor of my
> device (Esytime, or Iris before). When I want to stop my reading, I
> simply put the device in hibernate mode, so I can restart when I want
> and at the same position I left. My device has an automatic reading
> mode, so it can move the Braille yindow with a certain time shift you
> can set, but I prefer to move it manually, since I'm not absolutely
> constant when I'm reading. Some lines need more time to be read, I don't
> want to impose a rythm to my reading, it is the book that does it.
>
> Except for technical books, or even for books that don't count a story
> (like novels), that I can read with the speech synthesis, this is always
> the method I use.

I am not found of automatic reading mode, for the reasons you explain.
Even with a device that can detect my fingers and ajust the speed to
thier position, I think I would prefer not having the device move the
text without me deciding.

I think it's too bad there is no free software to read books in braille
in a comfortable way, would really be a nice thing to have, IMO.

Best wishes,

Shérab.