But what I would like is for the cursor to do that each line or
window.  Then I would never have to press an extra keystroke when at
the bottom of the page, because it would scroll and I could just keep
reading.

Some people like that; I don't. I want to know when I get to the bottom of the page just like I know it when reading a paper book.

I do include a helper app that scrolls one line every X seconds.

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise." --Lewis Carroll