Jason,

Thanks for this. I assume that it is the brltty.conf file that I'm trying to
get to, since I'm trying to make brltty default to a particular display and
device.

David.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf
Of Jason White
Sent: 16 June 2011 12:28
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [BRLTTY] brltty - I'm confused!

David Reynolds <[email protected]> wrote:
 
> The brlapi.key file is there. Does orca use brltty or the api only? How do
I
> edit the configuration?

It uses the API. What configuration do you want to modify? If it's Orca's
configuration, you need either to use Orca's preferences menu or edit Orca's
configuration files under your home directory, e.g., ~/.orca for older
versions, somewhere else for newer versions.

If it's the BRLTTY configuration, there's /etc/brltty.conf.

_______________________________________________
This message was sent via the BRLTTY mailing list.
To post a message, send an e-mail to: [email protected]
For general information, go to: http://mielke.cc/mailman/listinfo/brltty

_______________________________________________
This message was sent via the BRLTTY mailing list.
To post a message, send an e-mail to: [email protected]
For general information, go to: http://mielke.cc/mailman/listinfo/brltty

Reply via email to