Dear BVARC,

I want to say thank you to the hams who stopped by the Camp Hope annual BBQ
yesterday.  Jeff Mc Millen and two of his sons helped me for two days.  He
put in a lot of effort and sweat.  Thank you Jeff,  could not have not done
it without you!   Jerry Muller hobbled all the way on his recently operated
foot to join us for a while.   Ravi Ratnala came by to be an additional team
member for the UT team.

I understand that there was some confusion in how to get to Camp Hope due to
the way Google maps gives directions.    If that was your situation,  I am
sorry for the confusion.   Last year we had eight  volunteers,  this year,

>From Harris County ARES we had Teresa Williams and Mike Ulrich.   Thanks
Mike and Teresa!

This is going to be a long term effort that will help transform the lives of
our warriors who experience  depression related to combat trauma.  That is
how I enjoy the hobby.

Are you in?

Bob Hawkins, KD5AT