Glad you are happy where you are at, but saying those that want a fair
change to the law and some relief from HOA nonsense are "running to daddy"
is just wrong ! Please don't degrade those of us who want fair change to an
over reaching institution like HOA's. Remember, Hams do provide a public
service.