Actually, I have, and while I have seen a ton of hyperventilating, I would like
a succinct answer to how or why the proposed bill would make things WORSE? Are
you getting what you what from your HOA now? Does the bill make that situation
better or worse?

I saw where someone attached a treatise from an “expert” in deed restrictions.
I read down to where it said that under the bill an HOA “may” determine that a
440 whip is all a ham would ever need. I stopped reading at that point because
an argument based on conjecture, which itself seemed to be based on
anticipating the worst, didn’t seem like much of an argument.

I will be the first to admit that I have NOT closely followed all of this. I
live in a house where I can put up what I want. So I am perfectly happy for
someone to point out to me that I don’t have a clue what I am talking about. I
have no shame. That’s why I sent the email to the whole group! You may point
out in embarrassing detail just how I have gotten it wrong. I just haven’t
picked up on that by haphazardly reading through these messages, which have a
very distinct Chicken Little aura about them.

From my cursory read of all this traffic, I get the sense that there are people
who think disaster is imminent, that ham radio is just about to be dead, and,
the kicker, the ARRL is behind it all!! I just find that a tad difficult to
buy….but again….I am sure I don’t know what I am talking about….

DAVID S. SIEGEL
AJAMIE LLP
711 Louisiana Street, Suite 2150 | Houston TX 77002
T +1.713.860.1600 | F+ 1.713.860.1699
dsie...@ajamie.com<mailto:dsie...@ajamie.com>

[cid:image003.jpg@01D311EF.A683FC80] website<http://ajamie.com/> |
blog<http://ajamie.com/hot-issues/> |
linkedin<https://www.linkedin.com/company/ajamie-llp>

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT
This message is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is
privileged or confidential. If you received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.

Has no one been reading the posts on this ?

On Aug 10, 2017 15:38, "David S.Siegel via BVARC"
Please explain how this new law would worsen the current situation?

WD5BZN.

DAVID S. SIEGEL
AJAMIE LLP
711 Louisiana Street, Suite 2150 | Houston TX 77002
T +1.713.860.1600<tel:(713)%20860-1600> | F+
1.713.860.1699<tel:(713)%20860-1699>
dsie...@ajamie.com<mailto:dsie...@ajamie.com>

[cid:image004.jpg@01D311EF.A683FC80]website<http://ajamie.com/> |