From: BVARC [mailto:bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org] On Behalf Of Paul Noll via BVARC
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 3:24 PM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB
Cc: Paul Noll
Subject: Re: [BVARC] FW: [Elecraft] Amateur Radio Parity Act

Glad you are happy where you are at, but saying those that want a fair change
to the law and some relief from HOA nonsense are "running to daddy" is just
wrong ! Please don't degrade those of us who want fair change to an over
reaching institution like HOA's. Remember, Hams do provide a public service.

On Aug 10, 2017 14:45, "Glenn Anderson via BVARC"
<bvarc@bvarc.org<mailto:bvarc@bvarc.org>> wrote:
Finally someone with some common sense....

Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Amateur Radio Parity Act

>>"FWIW, I DO consider this issue VITAL to anyone who lives in a restricted
housing development, which includes a very high percentage of US hams.

All of those US hams decided on their own to purchase property in the
restricted area (myself included). I knew what it meant and I'm willing to
'man up' and abide by the agreement I signed at purchase to follow the
rules. Running to 'daddy' after the fact and claiming it is VITAL that I be
allowed to ignore the rules is not an appropriate reaction from my POV. If
it is that vital don't purchase in such an area. Sometimes that can be
difficult, but sometimes life is difficult.

Mark  AD5SS