I like the idea, but that's no where near as fun as bucking the system.
HOAs have to much power and need to be leashed to put it mildly.

My HOA neglects its responsibilities and over plays the legal system when
it's convient. My antenna restrictions are better than most, so I am
rooting for it not to pass.

As a whole I am against giving any HOA more authority to abuse.

But, it my 2nd least favorite Hamish topic.

Have Fun,
Jef
KG5LRP