That's the same antenna I used when mobile, as well from my apartment after I had to give up driving (Placed it on a pizza pan on bar counter top.), bought it same day as licensed, still have it, now in storage in nephew's garage..

I'm now using an ICOM W-32A with a 5/8's 2 meter accessory antenna to get my 5 watts the 35miles to the repeater site, on Mondays I participate,

All my equipment still works, but have a sister who is WORSE than an HOA when it comes to erecting antennas..

73

Howard Bingham

KE5APJ