Since 146.94 is pretty much in your back yard you can get away with most anything. If you want to stay somewhat stealthy take a look at the Ed Fong DBJ-1 runs $30 plus a 5 foot PVC pipe (that you paint black) I know several that have it mounted on the back of their TV sat dish. It is a dual band and works rather well. Another option is the Arrow style J-pole, the run about $45

Ed Fong DBJ-1
http://edsantennas.weebly.com/about.html

Arrow antenna, from Arrow or a hamfest. Easy to build I've built a couple and have been using one for a few years.
http://www.arrowantennas.com/osj/j-pole.html

Many choices out there

--jv