From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> on behalf of Paul Noll via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org>
Sent: Friday, October 6, 2017 8:01 AM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB
Cc: Paul Noll
Subject: Re: [BVARC] [tdxs-list] FW: Let’s keep this "temporary" - beware of
today's FCC Waiver - just announced

There is no reason for concern now. FCC says temporary and I see no reason to
think otherwise. If there is a problem after 60 days, let's deal with it then.
Why worry over nothing now ?? Too many other things going on to worry about
without adding more for no current reason.

My 2 1/2 cents worth.

Paul Noll
KG5MHD
Love your pets, they want and deserve it !!!

On Oct 6, 2017, at 7:48 AM, n5xz via BVARC