I will be checking on this today.
Mike HardwickPresidentBVARC
    On Wednesday, February 3, 2021, 07:39:10 AM CST, John Mechura via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:

 You may also go to the bvarc website and click on the membership roster and
scroll around for your info.
On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 7:16 AM William Elliott via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org>
wrote:

I'm a month into the club and my info popped up too.  I'd rather that not be
publicly posted.
-K15MKV