The use of_*INDIVIDUAL PASSWORDS should be required to access MEMBERSHIP LIST*__*S*_.

If you use your ARRL address, be aware that REPLIES to messages using the ARRL address, will be from YOUR ISP address (NOT ARRL>)

Likewise, all that's needed to access your street or mailing address, is to access the FCC Database & lookup your FCC assigned CALL SIGN,

everything that's on the LICENSE APPLICATION IS PUBLIC RECORD.

If you don't want your street address and phone numbers to show up on a highway billboard, BE AWARE IF YOU PUT IT IN YOUR LICENSE
APPLICATION, it's there for everyone to see.

*Perhaps a BVARC member who is a LAWYER can explain LIABILITY ISSUES.!*

D. Howard Bingham

ke5apjĀ  šŸ˜·