FWIW, my email and phone number is plastered all over the website, email
blasts, newsletters, etc. for the VE Testing.I've not experienced much unwanted
spam or oddball phone calls, other than the typical robocalls that are
subsequently blocked.
Consider too, registering on the national nocall list to blunt some (but not
all) of the telemarketing calls - National Do Not Call Registry

|  |
National Do Not Call Registry

I also do not Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn or any of those platforms
where I'm their product...
73MarkK5MGJ

    On Wednesday, February 3, 2021, 09:35:56 AM CST, Eddie Runner via BVARC